1) Do worries just pop into your head and refuse to leave?
2) Do you find something to worry about even when things are going well?
3) Does thinking about your job or relationship keep you awake at night?
4) Do you smoke, fidget, or bite your nails?
5) Do you have an issue with food such as eating too much or too little?
6) Do you have physical symptoms from stress such as headaches, stomach aches, or frequent colds?
7) Do you feel life is a struggle?
8) Are you constantly vigilant, afraid that something bad will happen?
9) Are you afraid of change or new experiences?
Interpreting Your Results: Number of "Yes" answers:
0-3: You have normal concerns and are not a serious worrier. But you can achieve results from the Fresh Start Program to discover you heart's desire and pursue a new life direction. 4-6: You would benefit from using this program to examine your thoughts and behavior patterns. 7-9: Take action now!